6/24/2013

DC Trip: Day 2 (by Jennifer)

The first few hours of the day were spent in a very unexpected way. I got a brand new car!!! It was a great surprise to me, even though my parents had been discussing it for quite a while now. I'm picking it up Wednesday. Check out my beautiful 2013 black Corolla S! By the way, his name is Gunner. I like to name cars haha.

And here are some pictures from our adventures at the Smithsonian today:


Hope Diamond



Mom and dad... So cute :)

Dorothy's ruby-red slippers from the original film, the Wizard of Oz (1939). *Click click*

And to finish the day... Yummy pho at Four Sisters Vietnamese Restaurant!

We're staying another night here, and tomorrow we're shopping at Tyson's Corner. I've never been; I'm super excited because I LOVE SHOPPING!!!

Ahhh I still can't believe I have my own car now. So happy! Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

반갑습니다!

댓글을 남기시려면 작성자 선택 시 Google계정등으로 로그인 하신 후 남기시면 됩니다. 좋은하루 되세요!!!


Hi!
If you would like to leave a comment, please log in with your Google, WordPress, or AIM accounts. If you don't have one, please choose the option '이름/URL', then put your name or nickname in '회사명' leaving 'URL' blank.