7/02/2013

Tuna Casserole Tuesday

Hellllllo all, it's Jennifer.

I know I've skipped the past 2 or 3 Tuesdays... Since I've been MIA, I made Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo (which was a fail) and Chili & Cornbread.

Tonight I made a simple Tuna Casserole. I forgot to take pictures before we started eating dinner, so here is a 3/4ths eaten casserole!



Old Bay seasoning and hot sauce went very well with it!

It was super easy and quick to make! Here is the recipe.

Tuna Casserole

Ingredients:
12 oz. any pasta (I used whole grain Rotini)
2 cans (10.75 oz) Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup (I used the 98% fat free kind, and it still tasted great!)
1 1/2 cup frozen peas
1 onion, diced
1 can (12 oz.) tuna, drained
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup crushed potato chips

Directions:
1. Cook pasta in lightly salted water until done.
2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
3. In a large bowl, mix the pasta, soup, peas, onion, tuna, and 1 cup of cheese. Put the mixture into a 9x13 dish.
4. Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup of cheese and crushed potato chips on top for a cheesy and crunchy crust!
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is melted.


1 comment:

반갑습니다!

댓글을 남기시려면 작성자 선택 시 Google계정등으로 로그인 하신 후 남기시면 됩니다. 좋은하루 되세요!!!


Hi!
If you would like to leave a comment, please log in with your Google, WordPress, or AIM accounts. If you don't have one, please choose the option '이름/URL', then put your name or nickname in '회사명' leaving 'URL' blank.